Tuesday, March 29, 2016

positive vibes

Assalamualaikum :)

Actually, I decided to go sleep since tomorrow I have to go to work but I keep postpone for this post :D

Verse 1
Alhamdulillah,now I have been employed since 1 month I have been unemployed. Tuhan saja yang tahu macam mana nya rasa susah nak cari kerja with our economy condition nowadays. And I praised to Allah s.w.t because He give me a job which is can be suit with my soul and more related to my study background. All the circumstances that I have been through when Im seeking the job brings me to think that Allah is a good planner. And when you precise your dua', He will give you what do you needs but the time comes when you are ready. Since susah sangat nak cari keja haritu, so aku tak kisah la keja mana pun janji xnak tanam anggur. So dalam case ni aku ada la aim satu company ni,memang target nak dapat la sebab ada cable and aku tau keja kat situ agak teruk sikit tapi dalam kepala ni memang set xkisah la nak keja apa janji nak kumpul duit. Sampaikan dua kali pergi interview but still no respond. Then, tetiba dapat offer keja lain. So what I have learnt is when you precise something in your dua' for example " Ya Allah berikanlah aku pekerjaan yang SESUAI dgn aku". He will give it :) Alhamdulillah for my new job,a good environment which is I have a good boss that always support and encourage me but of course la all jobs have their own stress. Kat sini nak stress pun dengan customer saja as I am Customer Service Exec. This position teach me on how to communicate with people that many kind of behavior and the most important thing is you have to be super patient when dealing with people :) For me is you have to pick a good boss rather than you pick a job. " Don't pick a job but pick a boss. Your first boss is the biggest factor in your career success. A boss who doesn't trust you will not give you opportunities to grow." - William Raduchel

Verse 2
Last two days, I hang out with one of my matriculation mate. We are in same practicum during our first year program. And of course perempuan mesti la bila berjumpa tu nak bergossip and ada sedikit moment nak luah perasaan. hehe. So we shared our story. And she going to married soon! She gives a lots of advice to me regarding my major break down since she also have experienced same like me before. I remembered this sentences that she always repeat to me, " Shila,memang sakit bila ditinggalkan. Tambah2 bila kita tak tahu the exactly reason why they left us but percaya la one day bila someone yg Allah hantar untuk jodoh hg tu,hg akan rasa syukur and dari situ hg akan fikir kenapa hg xjadi dengan org sebelum ini. Memang susah nak move on,cakap memang senang even kadang2 bila ada someone approach hg,hg akan rasa yang lama tu adalah paling terbaik but percayalah once bila hg jumpa dgn jodoh hg tu hg akan rasa syukur." So lepas dengar dia bersyarah ni rasa ada semangat la balik and I want to focus on my career. Sebelum ni ada jgk usaha nk mencari tapi mungkin time tu aku buat keputusan cm tu sbb aku rasa terlalu sunyi kot,jumpa lelaki yang just nk fill their free time tu biasala kan. haha. okay dah no comment.  Well not everyone will have the heart you have. Not everyone will appreciate you and what you do for them. It won't be easy having a kind heart in a cruel world. Be prepared :)





2 comments: