Thursday, July 14, 2011

Perfect Wedding :)


Assalamualaikum :)
Gambar2 wedding my cousin Mazlina with her lovely husband,Shahnon.
Wedding dh lama dh,bln Mei hari tu. Hari ni baru rasa nak upload. hehe. With some editing for the effect.

red carpet.





I wish I have this thing in my house. Walaweh!




The Band,I did'nt remember what their band's name.


The bride and groom.




Act,this is not the real cake,but its behind there. haha!



The super duper delicious dishes!




My parent,Rosni Abu Bakar and Umar Ahmad.


My auntie, Datin Amnah Abu Bakar and Rohani Abu Bakar.



Mak Lang sang a song.


...and us :)

3 comments:

  1. theme song untuk gambar parents tu - jeling jeling pandang pandang :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. perrgghh! lawanyaaaa! *terbeliak mata nih! (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina : haha. Besa la mak pak aku!

    Fyna :cantik kan? kaih plan awl2 kaih. haha!

    ReplyDelete